ARTIST SHOWCASE SUBMISSION:
• Jan 1st: Artist Submissions Open: Submit your artist now for Showcase Consideration!
Know before you submit your Artist or Band:
• Please specify if any members of the band are under 21 years of age or older by April 20th, 2017. (Many venues are 21 and up only for performers and fans)
• Bands must have a State of Florida music relationship (band members, management, agent, or promoter must reside or do business in the state).
• All bands will be notified by February 24th if you have been chosen to Showcase at the Florida Music Festival.
• All bands chosen will be listed in the April issue of aXis Magazine and will receive complimentary passes to attend the Industry Conference Seminars. Industry Conference Seminar passes do not come with access to the Industry Networking Parties. Passes for the Industry Networking Parties can be purchased on Feb 1st.
• Bands should be available to be booked any one of the three days of the festival (Thur, April 20th – Sat, April 22nd).
• While Florida Music Festival is not a paid gig, it is one of the few opportunities for artists to play the premier Orlando venues in front of large crowds, and network with industry professionals including reps from NY, LA and Nashville, having unlimited access to A&R, Attorneys, Agents and Managers at the Conference.
• Artists booked for solo showcases may bring up to two additional band members and one acoustic guitar and/or box drum.
• Feb 1st: Industry Conference & Attendee Registration Opens (Industry/Student)
• Feb 31st: Early Registration Deadline (Industry/Student)
• April 19th: Advance Student Registration Deadline: Student Industry Pass allows access to all FMF2017 Industry Networking functions (capacity and age restrictions apply), Industry Conference Seminars and Showcase Venues (capacity and age restrictions apply). Click Here
• April 19th: Advance Industry Registration Deadline: Industry Pass allows access to all FMF2017 Industry Networking functions (capacity and age restrictions apply), Industry Conference Seminars and Showcase Venues (capacity and age restrictions apply). Click Here
The Florida Music Festival boasts a history of engaging a ‘Who’s Who’ of Music Industry Guest Speakers with students, musicians and aspiring industry players. Everyone on this list will be available to you as an artist, music company or music business student, to network, drop a demo or hand off a resume. Don’t miss your chance at FMF2017 to further your career as an artist or industry representative! Register to Attend all Industry Conferences and Industry Networking Events.
INDUSTRY NETWORKING PARTIES:
This is where the local and national music industry collides, over a cool Coors Light and tasty catering throughout Downtown Otown each day from 6pm-8pm. Mix, mingle and network with all the attending Industry from New York, LA and Nashville, including reps from Atlantic Records, APA Booking, William Morris Entertainment, Warner Records and more.
You must have an Industry Pass to attend the Industry Networking Parties. Advance or Walk Up passes still available.
FMF2017 Industry / Student / Media Registration:
– Industry Registration: Advance Registration will be offered at $50 up until March 31st, then $75 until April 19th, and $100 Walk Up day of event. Any questions please feel free to email: Sperry@FloridaMusicFestival.com
– Student Registration: Advance Registration will be offered at $25 up until March 31st, then $50 until April 19th, with Walk Up Registration $75 Day of event. Any questions please feel free to email: Sperry@FloridaMusicFestival.com